I’ve been to NYC almost every year since 2003. The longest I stayed was 1 week and the shortest was 2 days. I always find new and interesting things to do and see in the city. It is an urban photographer’s paradise, a fashionista’s treasure chest and a culture hound’s playground.
This weekend’s trip is a celebration of a friend’s birthday and for me – to have some fun before I go back to work after 25 Days 25 Looks.
- SEE the oculus at the World Trade Centre
- SHOP at Century 21 – this is on every trip’s must-do list 🙂
- DRINK an Aperol Spritz at Eataly’s Rooftop patio
- VISIT the Irving Penn Retrospective at the MET
If you’ve followed 25 Days 25 Looks then you’re probably thinking this lady does not need anything! But like all women I have gaps in my wardrobe that need filling.
- Denim skirt
- White blazer
- Mid-heel black sandals – dressy
- Discounted Gucci sunglasses (Century 21)
….mmm…if I added a top to this list I would have a complete look!
Stay tuned for my New York report and VLOG when I return. CIAO!
One thought on “I miss New York”